Contact Meri Wallace:
Email - email@example.com
Phone - 917-359-3744
You can help your firstborn, youngest, middle child, only child or twin to meet the challenges they face and prevent future problems.
Learn how to:
What the experts are saying about Birth Order Blues...
Birth Order Blues is insightful, instructive and an addition to our knowledge about the importance of birth order in the sibling relationship. - Nancy Samalin, author of Loving Your Child is Not Enough (1998)
Great advice. A clear, calming voice. Count on Meri Wallace to help you and your family beat the birth order blues. - Susan Lapinski, Editor, Sesame Street Parents
A fascinating insight into the impact birth order has on all of our lives. From firstborns and younger siblings, to twins and only children, to the parents of these, this is a book which will help us both to understand and to manage this influence on our lives. - Susan Hodera, Editor-In-Chief, Big Apple Parent and Queens Parent newspapers.
Birth Order Blues is a long-overdue work that provides significant new insight into who we are from a wonderfully fresh and important perspective. - Emma Joan Morris, Emmy Award winning director of the feature documentary Something Within Me.
Excerpts from the book
Buy The Book
About Keys to Parenting your Four Year OldHere is an invaluable guide for understanding the exciting world of the four year old: language, emotional, intellectual, motor development, behavior, relationships and first school experiences. This book offers parents answers to their most burning questions, such as:
Learn how to foster positive parent-child communication and have a happier, more self-confident child.
- "Why does my child fight me so hard?"
- "What's the best way to discipline a child?"
- "What should I do when my child calls his uncle, Butthead?"
- "What should I do when I catch my son playing doctor with his friend?"
- "What should I do when my child has a nightmare about monsters?"
- "How can I explain birth and death to my child?"
- "How can I help my child develop positive moral values?"
- "How can I keep my child safe in today's world?"
Buy The Book
Email the author at firstname.lastname@example.org